“We all have major problems and bad things that happen, and while they hurt – if you can take a minute and step back and look for the opportunity that’s how you grow – that’s how you change… big failures and small failures always have a hidden opportunity in them if you choose to look for it”
Founder, MissNowMrs.com & Author, Elegant Entrepreneur
Current location: Washington D.C.
Education: Biology B.A., McDaniel College
Corporate: Account Executive
Creative: Wedding Tech Entrepreneur
What kills your post honeymoon glow more than spending the entire day at the DMV to change your last name – only to get it finalized after three trips?
That’s how Danielle came up with her million-dollar idea (literally) and quit her corporate job at 25 years old to launch MissNowMrs.com – the “Turbo Tax” for name change.
She shares how her struggles went from bootstrapping a company with no business background, to juggling being a CEO of a multi-million-dollar company, motherhood, author and philanthropist today.
In this episode, she talks about
* How she found a common pain point and launched a company to solve it
* How she bootstrapped a company with no business background
* Her company’s exponential growth and the inevitable copycats that followed suit
* Her experience ending up in federal court on the stand at 8 months pregnant and how it affected her company
* Her “aha” moment that expanded her niche market and grew her company
* How she self-published her book for female entrepreneurs and the success she experienced without traditional marketing, and much more
Favorite quote on success
“Setbacks are opportunities in disguise”
Want any of these audiobooks for free? Get it FREE on Audible HERE.
Connect with Danielle here:
Exclusive Content for Subscribers
Yes! I want exclusive content!